We welcome your feedback
The feedback we receive from our customers is as at the heart of the improvements we make to our service delivery. So we welcome your feedback, good and otherwise.
If you would like to let us know about an experience you’ve had, email us at email@example.com or call 1300 133 697 to speak with a member of our service team.
How to make a complaint
When things don’t go as they should, and you feel we’re not meeting our commitment to you, we appreciate you letting us know.
To ensure a satisfactory resolution, contact the team handling your benefits on 1300 133 697, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we handle your complaint
- Within 48 hours, you’ll receive a response from us, with either a resolution or an update on the matter
- Our aim is to have the issue resolved to your satisfaction within two weeks
- If you are dissatisfied with the resolution offered or the investigation into your complaint, we will escalate it to the next level of management who will work directly with you to resolve the issue.
What to do it you are not satisfied with the outcome
- We ask that you continue communicating with us so that we may have the opportunity to resolve the issue to your satisfaction
- As a last resort, you may choose to contact the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). AFCA may be contacted at the following:Telephone: 1800 931 678 (free call within Australia) 9:00am – 5.00pm AEST weekdays
Mail: Australian Financial Complaints Authority Limited
GPO Box 3
Melbourne, VIC 3001
Fax: (03) 9613 6399
Interpreter service: 131 450